Would you like to join a team that rewards and promotes top performers? Would you enjoy working for a reputable, environmentally conscious company? If so, join Stericycle, where team members can grow and develop their skills and are encouraged to be innovative. Understanding that our fulltime team members work hard, you will be rewarded with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, great work-life balance, medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, and much more! At Stericycle, our company culture is built on a foundation of respect, diversity, commitment and partnership, and our Plant Workers are an integral component of the Stericycle team. Be our newest team member!
We are seeking a Plant Worker to ensure all waste is unloaded from vehicles, the vehicles are decontaminated, and the waste is properly staged for scanning and processing. The Plant Worker will perform the duties in a safe and productive manner.
This is a 2nd shift, full-time position in Morton working an 8 hour day Monday-Friday starting at 2pm. Key Job Activities:
1) Unload waste from incoming vehicles. Separate non-autoclavable waste to be incinerated.
2) Stage waste on conveyor system or properly stack waste for scanning in the Bio track system.
3) Scan waste into the Bio track system for proper recordkeeping purposes.
4) Load autoclave bins or incinerator hopper with waste for processing.
5) Place re-usable containers on tub wash line for decontamination.
6) Operate tub wash unit ensuring the wash unit is operating properly. Remove clean tubs from wash unit, inspect tubs and stack for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
7) Operate tub wash sprayer for oversized reusable tubs ensuring the unit is operating properly. Inspect tubs and stack for loading onto assigned vehicle for re-use.
8) Decontaminate vehicles cargo-carrying portion, reload assigned re-usable tubs and ensure cargo-carrying portion of vehicle does not have free liquid on the floor. Inform plant supervisor when the vehicle is ready to be moved from dock area.
9) Ensure housekeeping issues are addressed immediately, e.g., spills are cleaned up, the floor is dry, debris is not on the floor, etc.
10) Assist in other areas of the plant operation as directed. Disclaimer:
The above description is meant to provide a summary of the nature and level of work being performed; it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements of the job or person. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise. Stericycle will consider requests for workplace accommodations for protected physical or mental limitations in accordance with its human resources policies and local laws.To the extent permissible under local law, and consistent with business necessity, Stericycle reserves the right to modify the content formally or informally, either verbally or in writing, at any time with or without advance notice.
JobsUnique a Virginia, USA based Global Job portal that helps companies to find the best resumes open for a Jobs, position or a project in the United States of America.We connect prospective employers with prospective employees to build long-term and fruitful relationships between them.
It effectively replaces the time consuming, manually and error prone task of scanning thousands of resumes to fit a job.