IT Systems Technician
You will provide onsite technical support to employees for network infrastructure and internal desktop systems software and hardware. You will be responsible for the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all computer system hardware, software, telecommunications systems, and security.
· Set up user accounts and workstations
· Troubleshoot issues and outages and assist staff with hardware and software challenges
· Assist in ensuring security through access controls and backups firewalls
· Maintain working components through repair or replacement
· Install, configure and upgrade software and new / rebuild existing hardware including services, settings, directory security, storage, etc.
· Manage network servers and technology tools including Microsoft 365 and other SAAS services and related license compliance
· Telecommunications system maintenance and troubleshooting
· Maintain door key card security
· Network printer administration
· Responsibilities may require working evenings and weekends
· Other related duties as assigned
· Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
· High School Diploma/GED required
· Professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus
· 2+ years of strong technical experience with current Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Office 365, Azure Active Directory and One Drive
· Experience with Microsoft Server 2008-2016, Sophos anti-virus and firewall, Mac and PC mixed environments, Group Policy, WAP’s, backup software, SQL Server 2008-20016, DNS and VPN.
· Experience with HP Printers, Lenovo, Apple, Dell and HP Desktops and Laptops, phone systems Avaya and Polycomm.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
· Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Everyone in the office must wear a mask and stay socially distanced.
JobsUnique a Virginia, USA based Global Job portal that helps companies to find the best resumes open for a Jobs, position or a project in the United States of America.We connect prospective employers with prospective employees to build long-term and fruitful relationships between them.
It effectively replaces the time consuming, manually and error prone task of scanning thousands of resumes to fit a job.