1. Lead new technology transfers, production line set up / maintenance, team establishment, quality / productivity improvement to ensure the whole production process smoothly.
2. Elevate Engineering and Manufacturing excellence in Diffusion field.
1. Module process / equipment fundamental improvement.
2. Innovate and seize opportunities for wafer quality / productivity improvement.
3. Work with Process integration / Manufacturing / Yield improvement / Cross module team to sustain high quality wafer production / delivery.
4. Proactively identify talent and continuously develop team members with a deliberate roadmap.
5. Sustain ownership of day-to-day operations, equipment troubleshooting and mentoring engineers, Resources planning, task prioritization, and related cross-function management work.
1. Minimum of a Masters Degree in an engineering and scientific field such as Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
2. Minimum 8 years of experience in the semiconductor field, especially in module process development, with direct working experience in at least 2 fields of the following: Diffusion ALD, Implant, Single Wafer Annealing, Single Wafer ALD and Oxidation furnace.
3. Solid technical understanding of IC processing equipment, integrated flow, chemistry and physics.
4. Exhibit good and open communication skills; be able to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners.
5. Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
6. Flexibility to change priorities and responsibilities to support business needs.
7. Hands-on participant with a strong sense of ownership.
8. Willing to work in clean room.
9. Fluent in English speaking and writing
1. Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and able to work well across organizations.
2. Polished presentation and interpersonal skills.
3. Good in communication and negotiation.
4. Quick assimilator of new technology.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
JobsUnique a Virginia, USA based Global Job portal that helps companies to find the best resumes open for a Jobs, position or a project in the United States of America.We connect prospective employers with prospective employees to build long-term and fruitful relationships between them.
It effectively replaces the time consuming, manually and error prone task of scanning thousands of resumes to fit a job.